Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Welcome to the Photoblog for Focus52

If you've successfully navigated yourself to my website then you may already know a bit about me but if not here goes....
Currently based in London I divide my time between studying and creating little digital memories, conventionally know as photos. Having failed in my mission to take a photo every day of my life for a year (a common resolution amongst photographers...I managed a week), I decided that the best alternative would be to create a blog where I could post some interesting images (and some not-so-interesting images) and hopefully get some feed back from friends and maybe even fans...or whoever accidently wanders into this dead-end corner of cyberspace....

I also have to thank my friend Lami for inspiring me (as she often does) to finally get my act together and start a blog. She's a writer based in Germany and her own blog can be viewed at www.lamivo.blogspot.com

No comments: