Thursday, January 11, 2007

The airport en route to Hong Kong




The trip didn't start too well, because of the heavy fog we had in London at the end of December my flight was delayed for 5 hours which meant I meant my connection in Amsterdam. In the meantime I spotted Chris Rea in the airport but decided against some 'driving home for Christmas' joke...he looked a bit peeved. I guess his flight was delayed too. In the end I flew to Amsterdam, then to Paris and then finally to Hong Kong. All in all I was travelling far more than is fun. Although one major perk was an upgrade on the flight to Hong Kong which meant business class, free champagne, and a three course meal including foie gras and red snapper. very nice. Anyway here are two shots of the good old london pea-souper.

No comments: