Monday, August 03, 2009

Bike Polo Portraits and the Elinchrom Quadra





Here's a little something from the weekend. I was able to catch the tail end of the two day European Bike Polo championships held in London. It was my first proper outing with my new Elinchrom Quadra kit. I was using just the one light with softbox attached and was pretty happy with the results - its incredibly portable and simple to use. I think it may have even caused a slight bit of kit envy - either way I got the sense the 'official photographer' was not happy with me being there - especially when he tried to get the organisers to chuck me out. Thankfully they were far more friendly and understanding and had me accredited in no time! These guys were a mixture of players and supporters - it was an awesome event with an amazing atmosphere and I only wish I could have been there both days. You can find out more about it from the official website.

No comments: