Friday, January 21, 2011

I have a new website!!


Yes that's right I've finally got a new website - it's been about 3 months in the making (the fun of trying to fit a project in around a busy work schedule) but it's finally here. It has a new 'Moving Image' section which you can expect to be updated as various projects come back from the edit suite. It also has a Personal section which my old site didn't have, allowing me to put some of my projects that don't seem to fit anywhere else. You'll also find a lot of new work on there.

Please check it out and let me know what you think! www.gregfunnell.com

3 comments:

Phil Blair said...

Really nice new site. I am most drawn to your editorial portraiture, and look forward to more projects in your Personal section

Greg Funnell said...

Cheers Phil

I'll definitely have a few more projects in the personal section in the coming months - so watch this space

Alastair said...

well done mate - you seem to be going from strength to strength at the moment!
Al